THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Huge Thank you!

I first off want to say thank you to all the families who donated to the Toy drive for the EMU at Children Memorial Herman Hospital. It was a great success. I am still collecting toys but I am taking my first batch up to the hospital on Monday. A special thank you to all the families who took time out of there day to help.



The Weinske Family
The Doolan Family- Doolan Orthodontics on Spring Cypress
The Cumos Family
The Justus Family
The Kozlowski Family - Kidz Clubhouse in Friendswood, Tx.
The Deyoe Family
The Brandon Reynolds Family
If anyone still has toys for me to come pick up let me know and I will come by this weekend before I make my run on Monday.
Thank you again for your generosity it is truly appreciated.


No comments: