THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gone for a little while


Just a little update for those of you that watch the blog....I have updated my site just a little bit, I have added some new items that I will be offering, I will take some pic's of them later and post what they look like. The newest and my most favorite is the cutest little book, It is a 5x5 hardbound Brag Book. This little book is custom made and can include up to 30 images from your session. These little books are great for gifts or just to have sitting on your coffee table. I also will be offering a new rockin' canvas, these square format, Gallery Wrapped Canvas's are just yummy that will have a custom border added to the portrait and the border will wrap around the image and will be breath taking.


Check out the site for new additions and specials.


Now to why I'm away from the office, again...I usually don't post personal stuff on my business Blog but I'm sure some of you are thinking my goodness she is taking another vacation...nope, I wish it were a vacation, I just got back from the Bahama's.


Nothing that fun this time. Many of you know that my middle guy Austin, has Epilepsy, he was diagnosed in March of 2004, he has been doing very well, by the grace of God. The doctors whom we trust and just love want to evaluate him for possible Brain surgery in the near future. So we are going to be at Memorial Herman Children Hospital for about 9 days to have some testing done to see if the surgery is a possibility. He will be having many different type of tests and they will be removing him from his medicine and inducing seizures to see where in his brain they are coming from. So that's where we will be, not off on a beach, sipping yummy little drinks with umbrellas in them...hehe....


Thank you to those of you that have been sending well wishes, keep us in your prayers that all will so smoothly and I will get back in touch with everyone as soon I can get back on the computer....


~K

No comments: