THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, July 13, 2007

something old, something new and something chocolate....


Wow, I have been so busy since I have gotten back from my "mommie vacation", I learned so much while I was away and I am going to be making some fun and exciting changes. I will be changing my web-site here and there and offering new products. I will be adding some new sections to the galleries; a kickin' Senior section and a client information page, some of the new products I will be offering; a beautiful custom made coffee table book and this Fall I will be offering albums with your portraits. The one thing, I am most excited about introducing is a new charity organization that is dear to my heart, Operation Smile. I will be having a special in October just for this organization and will be in conjunction with, are you ready, Christmas Portraits and cards, and yes the time is coming already to think about Christmas portraits. So look for some great and wonderful new things coming. I will be adding little contest weekly on my Blog, so check back often so you will not miss out......oh and leave some comments and say hello and that you stopped by. God Bless ~K

No comments: