THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Blog!

I am starting a new Blog. This Blog will be a better place for me to give updates and show off some of my recent sessions. This will also be the place to check for specials and upcoming events.



With all that being said, here are few sample from some recent sessions.






This is baby "C". We had such a great time playing at the park and he loved playing with everything he could pick up.


BlueBonnets!

They are in full bloom and are just about everywhere you look. If you are wanting a Bluebonnet Session contact me soon, as these blue beauties will only be around for a little bit longer and my sessions are almost booked up.

I have also had a alot of senior session lately and with Graduation and Prom around the corner, session times are limited, so we can get those beautiful portraits back in time to put in your announcements. If you are wanting a Senior Session call me ASAP.

No comments: